So tomorrow is RanaldiFamilyFarm’s FIRST “Official” Pizza Night!!!
I am SO excited to bake them. I have the dough ready, we have gluten free AND regular both filled with wonderful herbs and spices just waiting to be tossed into ovals and baked to perfection!
Pizza however is kind of a crazy thing to make to order though because there are sooooooo many different ways to make it; so many different ways I have made it in the past! So here’s what I thought I might do… Ill list a few of the options available based on the ingredients and fresh veggies we have on hand, and If you are interested in ordering just shoot me an email/text/phonecall or whatever method of communication you choose.
1. Meat . homemade marinara with crumbled italian sausage and pepperoni. and mozarella cheese!!
2. Supreme. The same as Meat but with bell pepper and onion added and mozarella sprinkled over the whole thing.
3. Veggie. any fresh vegetables from the garden and on hand including bell pepper and onion and mozzarella on top.
4. Maxine’s Special: Fresh Goat cheese and Veggies; Zucchini, onion, tomato, mushroom black olive with goat cheese crumbled on top.
5. Garden Special: Homemade Kale Pesto sauce straight from the garden, topped with red onion, potato olives and diced tomatoes topped with mozarella.
GLUTEN FREE and REGULAR crusts are available.
ALL pizzas are LARGE size.
the $25 Meal Deal also includes a Fresh Garden Salad with homemade Vinnegerete AND Special Dessert!